Tuesday, 2 December 2014

My greatest wish

Dear God, 
My mind is all over the place, my heart aches. You are so beautiful, everything you do, everything you say, what you are and who you are, it makes me cry. So many tears run down like the waterfalls but I want to be mighty as mount Everest. My soul is dragging in this gloomy world. 
In my own beautiful way...wishing to be no longer to be here- not suicidal. I can't wait to see you, to feel you. What I am saying? I All ready feel you, I feel the fire of the holy spirit burning but my human flesh fall into temptation taking that fire out and that's when I cry because I know you're hurt. I hurt you.   
God, if it's your Will to take my life, take it. I can never or ever do it on my own, though Lord, I'm not ready.  Help me  to purify my soul, burn the evil within me and not to  be afraid of death.
          Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment